Dog Collars, Leashes, Harnesses and Muzzles – Online Pet Shop
One of the greatest joys of having a dog is going for walks. A dog collar in combination with a dog leash makes the walk more enjoyable and safe for the dog. Harnesses for dogs can be a great option especially when comfort is desired.
If you are not sure which is which, our 24/7 customer care team would be happy to help you sift through the choices. Our collars, harnesses and leashes section is updated regularly and you will find a great deal of choices
- Dog Collars – A collar for a dog goes around the neck. It serves several purposes. One as a an accessory or fashion item. It also can be used for identification by being personalized or for hanging a dog ID tag. Lastly, a good collar can be used for dog walks by hooking a lead onto it.
- Dog leash – The dog leash keeps the dog and the dog owner together and prevents the dog from wandering around. Dog leads come in various types, with some of them being specifically suited for leash training.
- Dog Muzzle – The muzzle goes around the mouth of the dog. Muzzles are used in training or in situations where the dog might be aggressive and is likely to bite or attack.
- Dog harness – A harness for a dog is more desirable especially when going for a walk. Harnesses are much more comfortable than collars when walking.
- Dog ID tags – Nothing much needs to be said about this. It is important to note that Petsasa customises the dog name tags with the dog’s name and the contacts and (or) the owners phone number.
Visit Petsasa Rwanda pet store for the best dog supplies such as these.